This issue of Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics, guest edited by Dr. Mark Wax, is devoted to Facial Reconstruction Controversies. Articles in this timely issue include: Management of the Nasal Valve; Reconstruction of the Parotid Defect; Pediatric Rhinoplasty; Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate; Evidence-Based Medicine; Facial Re-animation; Management of the Trauma Patient; Post-operative Management of Free Tissue Transfer; Measuring Nasal Obstruction; Primary Rhinoplasty; Revision Rhinoplasty; The Role of Antibiotic Prophylaxis in Facial Plastic Surgery; Aging Face; Facial Transplantation; and Fillers and Resurfacing.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Management of the Nasal Valve
3. Controversies in Parotid Defect Reconstruction
4. Septorhinoplasty in the Pediatric Patient
5. Controversies in the Management of Patients with Cleft Lip and Palate
6. Evidence-based Medicine in Facial Plastic Surgery: Current State and Future Directions
7. Controversies in Contemporary Facial Reanimation
8. Controversies in the Management of the Trauma Patient
9. Postoperative Controversies in the Management of Free Flap Surgery in the Head and Neck
10. Measuring Nasal Obstruction
11. Primary Rhinoplasty
12. Controversies in Revision Rhinoplasty
13. Antibiotic Use in Facial Plastic Surgery
14. Facelift Controversies
15. Facial Transplantation
16. Injectables in the Nose: Facts and Controversies
Maxillofacial Surgery, Program Director,
Director Microvascular Reconstruction, Past
President American Head and Neck Society,
Past President Otolaryngology Program
Directors Organization, Oregon Health and
Sciences University, Portland, Oregon.