Beautifully illustrated in colour throughout, this is an essential introduction to the topic, written by experts in the field. Thoroughly updated to include the latest equipment and techniques, this is an ideal purchase for trainee radiologists with an interest in the topic, or consultants who wish to improve their technique. Vascular surgeons and vascular imaging technicians will also find the book useful.
Included with the new edition is a free CD-Rom containing real-time clips of Doppler imaging to further illustrate and complement the concepts discussed in the book.
2. Haemodynamics and Blood Flow.
3. The Carotid and Vertebral Arteries and Transcranial Colour Doppler.
4. The Peripheral Arteries.
5. The Peripheral Veins.
6. The Aorta and Inferior Vena Cava.
7. Doppler Ultrasound of the Liver.
8. The Kidney.
9. Doppler Ultrasound Evaluation of Renal Transplantation.
10. Doppler Imaging of the Prostate.
11. Doppler Imaging of the Penis.
12. The Scrotum.
13. The Female Pelvis.
14. Clinical Applications of Doppler Ultrasound in Obstetrics.
15. Appendix: System Controls and Their Uses.
McDicken, W. Norman Head, Department of Medical Physics and Medical Engineering, University of Edinburgh and Royal Infirmary Edinburgh, UK.
Pozniak, Myron A. Professor of Radiology, Department of Radiology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Madison, WI, USA.
Dubbins, Paul A. Consultant Radiologist, Department of Radiology, Derriford Hospital, Plymouth, UK.