A revision book to help pharmacist students prepare for the pre-registration exam of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain (RPSGB) and other similar exams. It consists of over 400 multiple choice questions (MCQs), with explanatory answers, as well as an introductory chapter on exam preparation and four useful appendixes of abbreviations and symbols used in pharmacy. All the MCQs are written in the same style as the RPSGB pre-registration exam. The topics covered are core aspects of any pharmacy curriculum, making the book suitable for pharmacy students preparing for undergraduate exam and similar pre-registration exams in all parts of the world.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Clinical pharmacy and therapeutics - closed and open book questions
3. Pharmacy practice - closed and open book questions
4. Pharmacy law and ethics - closed and open book questions
5. Responding to symptoms - closed and open book questions
6. Calculations - closed and open book questions
I. Abbreviations of health and pharmacy organisations and technical terms
II. Symbols used in pharmacy
III. Latin terms and abbreviations
IV. Abbreviations used in medical notes