This is the ninth edition of a well-established, introductory text providing in-depth information on the care of the newborn, both normal and abnormal, full-term and pre-term, from minor to major abnormalities and illnesses. It provides an introduction to neonatology, concentrating on common conditions,for all health professionals concerned with care of the newborn.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Maternal and Fetal Health
2. Care of the Infant at Birth
3. Physiology of the Neonate
4. Examination of the Newborn and Detection of Abnormality
5. Care of the Normal Infant
6. Pre-term Infants
7. Intensive Neonatal Care
8. Birth Injury and Neurological Disorders
10. Hematological Problems and Jaundice
11. Congenital Malformations and Genetic Disorders
12. Helping the Parents
13. Neonatal Pharmacopeia
Professor of Radiation Oncology and Hematology/Oncology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA.
Flood, Kristie Staff Nurse, Special Care Baby Unit, Royal United Hospital, Bath, UK.
Spinks, Karen Senior Staff Nurse, Special Care Baby Unit, Royal United Hospital, Bath, UK.