The revised and updated 2nd Edition of this popular handbook offers practical, clinical guidance on the diagnosis and therapeutic management of the 23 most common neuro-ophthalmic disorders. Pocket-sized for portability, it's organised to make essential information easy to find. Each chapter follows the same consistent format-overview and aetiology, physical examination, differential diagnosis, investigation and treatment. Photographs, figures, and tables summarise data for quick reference, and case reports throughout illustrate approaches to treatment. Six brand-new chapters on orbital disease reflect the growing prevalence of this disorder in practice.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
2. Botulinum Toxin, Diplopia
5. Low Tension (Normal-Tension)Glaucoma
6. Nutritional Deficiency Amblyopia
8. Ocular Myasthenia
9. Optic Glioma
10. Optic Nerve Sheath, Meningiomas
11. Optic Neuritis
12. Idiopathic Intracranial Hyperension (Pseudotumor Cerebri)
13. Retinal Artery Occlusion
14. Temporal Arteritis
15. Thyroid-Associated Orbitopathy
16. Transient Monocular Blindness
17. Traumatic Optic Neuropathy
II. Orbital Disease
18. Orbital Disease: Evaluation and Differential Diagnosis
19. Orbital Fractures
21. Malignant Eyelid Tumors
22. Lacrimal Gland Tumors
Levine, Mark R. Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH; Private Practice, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and General Ophthalmology, South Euclid
Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology.