Incorporating a patient-focused perspective on communication and health care, this new title for physical and occupational therapists and students provides practical strategies for effective communication with both colleagues and patients. Written in a straightforward, easy-to-understand style, it offers a multidisciplinary, evidence-based approach and an emphasis on reflective practice, making it a timely and useful resource for today's readers.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Models of health, illness and rehabilitation
3. Understanding patients' experiences of ill-health and health-care
4. Patients' communication needs in health-care settings
5. Skillful communication and clinical effectiveness
6. Working in partnership with patients
7. Providing support
8. Patient education and empowerment
9. Teamwork in the rehabilitation setting