This book explains the anatomy function of different parts of the body and examines the types of movement important in sports activities. This book gives a detailed analysis of movement, general characteristics of bones, joints, and muscles, as well as guidelines for flexibility and strength training.
It emphasizes important factors for maximizing performance and is a bridge between biomechanics and the practice of sport.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2.. Basic rules of mechanics
3. Anatomy and function of the leg (the hip; hip muscles; the knee joint; muscles of the knee joint; lower leg and foot)
4. Anatomy and function of the trunk (Spinal column and vertebrae; muscles of the back; abdominal muscles)
5. Anatomy and function of the arm (the shoulder; the upper arm; the elbow; the wrist and lower arm)
6. Sports mechanics (Force; center of gravity; acceleration; impulse and momentum; circular motion; moment of inertia; applications)
7. Hints for stretching
8. Review of relevant muscles