It emphasizes important factors for maximizing performance and is a bridge between biomechanics and the practice of sport.
2.. Basic rules of mechanics
3. Anatomy and function of the leg (the hip; hip muscles; the knee joint; muscles of the knee joint; lower leg and foot)
4. Anatomy and function of the trunk (Spinal column and vertebrae; muscles of the back; abdominal muscles)
5. Anatomy and function of the arm (the shoulder; the upper arm; the elbow; the wrist and lower arm)
6. Sports mechanics (Force; center of gravity; acceleration; impulse and momentum; circular motion; moment of inertia; applications)
7. Hints for stretching
8. Review of relevant muscles