2. Treatment: General Principles
3. Nutrition and Physical Activity in Diabetes
4. Oral Antidiabetic Agents
5. Insulin Therapy
6. Hyperglycemic and Hypoglycemic Emergencies
7. Complications of Diabetes Mellitus: Primary Care Implications
8. Reducing Cardiovascular Risk in Type 2 Diabetes and the Metabolic Syndrome: The Emerging Role of Insulin Resistance
9. Office Management of the Diabetic Patient
10. Diabetes Management in Children and Adolescents
11. Diabetes Self-Management Education
Peters Harmel, Anne Director, USC Westside Center for Diabetes, Professor of Clinical Medicine, Department of Medicine, Keck School of Medicine of USC, Los Angeles, CA.
Mathur, Ruchi Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine, Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Keck School of Medicine of USC, Los Angeles, CA.