The prevalence of urinary tract diseases and disorders in small animal practice is higher than ever. The 2nd edition of Canine and Feline Nephrology and Urology makes it easy to find the information you need to accurately diagnose and manage diseases and disorders of the urinary tract in dogs and cats. Its concise outline format features practical clinical content, line drawings that clearly illustrate the initiation and progression of disease, photographs that demonstrate the clinical appearance of various lesions, and tables and boxes that offer essential information at a glance. Expert authors Dennis J. Chew, Stephen P. DiBartola, and Patricia Schenck keep you current with revised and brand-new content based upon the latest studies and evidence-based medicine, helping you prevent and most effectively manage kidney, bladder, and related conditions.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Clinical Evaluation of the Urinary Tract
- Acute Renal Failure
- Specific Syndromes Causing Acute Intrinsic Renal Failure
- Chronic Renal Failure
- Familial Renal Diseases of Dogs and Cats
- Diseases of the Glomerulus
- Cystitis and Urethritis - Infections: Urinary Tract Infection
- Non-obstructive Idiopathic or Interstitial Cystitis of Cats
- Obstructive Uropathy and Nephropathy
- Urinary Tract Trauma and Uroperitoneum
- Disorders of Micturtion and Urinary Incontinence
- Tumors of the Urinary System
- Approach to Polyuria and Polydipsia (PU/PD)
- Miscellaneous Syndromes
DiBartola, Stephen P. Professor of Medicine, Associate Dean for Administration and Curriculum, Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences and Veterinary Administration, College of Veterinary Medicine, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH.
Schenck, Patricia Section Chief, Endocrine Diagnostic Section, Diagnostic Center for Population and Animal Health, Michigan State University, Lansing, MI.