Mosby's Family Practice Sourcebook: An Evidence-Based Approach to Care, Fourth Edition is the new edition of Dr. Ken Marshall's Mosby's Family Practice Sourcebook: An Evidence-Based Emphasis. The book will remain a quick reference tool for residents and general practitioners. It covers the current approaches and controversies in the prevention and treatment of a wide variety of problems encountered in office practice. It is also used as a study aid by medical students preparing for exams.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Common Problems in Family Medicine
- Community Health: Prevention
- Community Health: Travel Health
- Cardiovascular System
- Central Nervous System
- Infectious Disease
- Mental Health and Addictions: Addictions
- Mental Health and Addictions: Mental Health
- Sports Medicine, Exercise, and Injuries
- Women's Health: Breast Diseases
- Women's Health: Gynecology
- Women's Health: Obstetrics
Meuser, James Center for Effective Practice, University of Toronto.