Extranodal Lymphomas is a practical, easy-to-use guide that helps you accurately diagnose even the most challenging cases. Dr. Judith Ferry and leaders in the field present their expertise to fill the need for a highly-illustrated, authoritative reference that keeps you up to date on histologic, immunophenotypic, genetic, and clinical features, along with risk factors and current nomenclature. This comprehensive resource also features access to the fully searchable text and a downloadable image library online at [external URL] so you'll have convenient access to everything you need for effective diagnostic decision making.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Lymphomas of the Nervous System and the Meninges
3. Lymphomas of the Head and Neck
4. Lymphomas of the Thorax
5. Lymphomas of the Esophagus, Gastrointestinal Tract, Hepatobiliary Tract and Pancreas
6. Lymphomas of the Spleen
7. Adrenal Lymphomas
8. Lymphomas of the Urinary Tract
9. Male Genital Tract Lymphomas
10. Lymphomas of the Female Genital Tract
11. Cutaneous Lymphomas
12. Lymphomas of Bone
13. Lymphomas of the Bone Marrow
14. Intravascular Lymphomas