Fully revised and up to date, the 4th edition of this trusted, all-in-one work-text helps you effectively acquire, process, and review dental radiographs and ensure successful patient outcomes. Learn and apply essential imaging techniques with ease while staying up-to-date on the latest technology and the most current practices in dental radiography. Concise, easy-to-read chapters detail the complete spectrum of radiographic imaging, supported by valuable review material to help you solidify your understanding of key concepts and prepare for professional success!
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Image Processing and Quality Assurance
3. Film Mounting and Normal Radiographic Anatomy
4. X Ray Properties and the Generation of X Rays
5. Radiation Biology and Protection
6. Image Characteristics
7. Digital Imaging
8. Panoramic Imaging
9. Technique/Processing Errors and Troubleshooting
10. Accessory Radiographic Techniques and Patient Management
11. Extraoral, Specialized, and Implant Imaging
12. Basics of Interpretation: Normal versus Abnormal and Common Radiographic Presentation of Lesions
Van Dis, Margot L. Associate Dean for Education and Student Affairs, Indiana University School of Dentistry, Indianapolis, IN.
Williamson, Gail F. Associate Professor, Department of Oral Surgery, Medicine and Pathology, Indiana University, School of Dentistry, Indianapolis, IN.
Jensen, Catherine W. Former Director, Southern Illinois Mobile X-Ray Company, Makanda, IL.