Echocardiography in Heart Failure - a volume in the exciting new Practical Echocardiography Series edited by Dr. Catherine M. Otto - provides practical, how-to guidance on effectively applying echocardiography to evaluate heart failure, make therapeutic decisions, and monitor therapy. Definitive, expert instruction from Drs. Martin St. John Sutton and Denise Wiegers is presented in a highly visual, case-based approach that facilitates understanding and equips you to accurately apply this technique while avoiding any potential pitfalls. Access the full text online at [external URL] along with cases, procedural videos, and abundant, detailed figures and tables that show you how to proceed, step by step, and get the best results.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Echocardiography in Heart Failure 1E
1. Distinguishing systolic vs diastolic heart failure: A practical approach by
2. Evaluation of the patient with systolic heart failure
3. Echo parameters important for clinical decision making in HF
4. Evaluation of the patient with diastolic dysfunction
5. Hypertensive heart failure
6. Heart failure due to coronary disease
7. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
8. Role of echocardiography in patients treated with cardiotoxic drugs
9. Assessment of treatment for systolic CHF
10. Echocardiography in the patient with right heart failure
11. Heart failure due to Congenital Heart Disease
12. Echocardiographic evaluation of Ventricular Support Devices
13. The role of echocardiography for OHT