2. Fetal Dysmorphology
3. Impact of Advances in Genetics on Prenatal Diagnosis
4. Fetal Infections
5. Fetal Growth Restriction
6. Early Pregnancy Complications
7. Identification and Antepartum Surveillance of High Risk Pregnancy
8. Preterm Birth
9. Post Term and Prolonged Pregnancy
10. Antepartum Haemorrhage
11. Venous Thromboembolism in Pregnancy
12. Multiple Pregnancy
13. Hypertensive Disorders in Pregnancy
14. Haematological Disorders and Red-Cell Alloimmunization in Pregnancy
15. Diabetes in Pregnancy
16. Cardiac Disease and Pregnancy
17. Other Medical Disorders in Pregnancy
18. Tropical Diseases in Pregnancy
19. Abnormal Labour
20. Fetal Surveillance in Labour
21. Birth Asphyxia
22. Operative Delivery
23. Postpartum Haemorrhage
Bhide, Amarnath G Consultant in Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics, St. George's Hospital, London, UK
Honorary Senior Lecturer, St. George's University of London
Scientific Editor, BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Formerly, Professor and Unit Head, Nowrosjee Wadia Maternity Hospital, Mumbai, India.
Sir Dr. S Arulkumaran is Professor and Head of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at St George's University of London.
Previously the Secretary General and Treasurer to the International Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecology for nine years, he is now President-Elect for the federation.
Sir S Arulkumaran is the past President of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of the UK from 2007 and 2010. He is Editor-in-Chief of Best Practice and Research in Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology and author of 245 indexed publications, 24 books and 164 book chapters.
He is the Honorary Fellow of the America, Sri Lankan, South African, Pakistan, Indian, Australian and New Zealand Colleges of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and the Honorary Member of the Canadian, Malaysian, German, Italian and South African Societies.
Sir S Arulkumaran was knighted as Knight Bachelor in the Queen's Birthday Honours List in June 2009 in recognition of Services to Medicine.
Damania, Kaizad Dr. Kaizad Damania is currently working as consultant, Obstetrics and Gynaecology at N Wadia Maternity Hospital, Mumbai..
Daftary, Shirish N Professor Emeritus and
Consultant, Obstetrician &
Gynecologist, Nowrosjee Wadia
Maternity Hospital, Mumbai.
Dr. Daftary's Total Care Clinic,