It comprises a collection of chapters covering all aspects of waterbirth as well as a look at how waterbirth practices differ around the world.
* Why a waterbirth? Marsden Wagner, Janet Balaskas and Michel Odent
* The physiology of waterbirth. Gerd Eldering and Konrad Selke and Paul Johnson
* Waterbirth and the family. Jayn Ingrey and Roger Lichy
* Technology and childbirth. Beverley Lawrence Beech and Rosemary Jenkins
* Waterbirth and the mid-wife. Caroline Flint, Cass Nightingale and Dianne Garland.
* Waterbirth and the obstetician. Jole Muscat, Michael Adam, Patrick Snora, Michael J Rosenthal and Faith Haddad.
* Waterbirth internationally. Athena Vassie, Piera Maghella and Anne Uller.
* Waterbirth - the way forward.Judy Bothamley, Joanne Chadwick, Yehudi Gordon and Lesley Page.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.