Clear that final USMLE hurdle with confidence! Bestselling review author Dr. Ted O'Connell prepares you for every aspect of the challenging USMLE Step 3 exam with questions and concise answers designed for today's residents. Following the popular, time-tested Secrets® format, this enjoyable, easy-to-read book is extremely effective for ensuring success on one of the most important exams you'll take in your medical career.
- General Principles
- Disorders of the Nervous System and Special Senses
- Disorders of the Respiratory System
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Nutritional and Digestive System Disorders
- Behavioral and Emotional Disorders
- Disorders of the Musculoskeletal System
- Disorders of the Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue
- Disorders of the Endocrine System
- Renal and Urinary Disorders
- Diseases and Disorders of the Female Reproductive System
- Pregnancy, Labor and Delivery, the Fetus and the Newborn
- Disorders of Blood
- Disorders of the Male Reproductive System
- Disorders of the Immune System
- Clinical Case Scenarios
Blair, Thomas E. Resident Physician Emergency Medicine; Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, California.
Pedigo, Ryan A. Director, Undergraduate Medical Education, Department of Emergency Medicine, Harbor-UCLA Medical Center; Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, California.