The present edition is thoroughly updated and highlights the important aspects of pharmacology for students pursuing undergraduate courses in medicine and also for the practicing doctors.
This user-friendly book is written in simple language and provides the knowledge of pharmacology without extraneous details as needed by undergraduate students.
2. Drugs Acting on the Autonomic Nervous System
3. Drugs Affecting Cardiovascular Function
4. Renal Pharmacology
5. Drugs Acting on Central Nervous System
6. Autacoids and Respiratory System
7. Drugs Used in the Treatment of Gastrointestinal Diseases
8. Drugs Acting on Blood and Blood-forming Organs
9. Endocrine Pharmacology
10. Drugs Acting on Uterus
12. Miscellaneous Drugs