Farmers are the intended end users of the tractors. Tractors provide power source to the farm implements and serve varied purposes. Garden and orchard type tractors are used by farmers to create and maintain lawns, gardens, fruit crops etc.
Enhancement in productivity is one of the major reasons why tractors are widely employed by farmers. Moreover, demand from emerging economies like China, India, Brazil etc., and high level of government support in these regions is fueling growth of the industry. The market is driven by the needs of increasing population, growing food demand, necessity to increase crop yields and increase in productivity. Prospect of garden and orchard tractor machinery market appears positive.
The market is segmented by type into orchard tractors and garden tractor. Orchard tractors are the most widely used garden and orchard tractors in the world and accounted for largest share of the market respectively.
The market has also been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Africa. Asia-Pacific dominates the market in terms of volume. Europe and North America have major share in terms of high-powered tractors. Asia-pacific offers high potential with deeper market penetration possibilities.
Opportunities lie in higher market penetration in the developing regions of Asia and South America. Low purchasing power in developing regions appears to be a hindrance to the otherwise lucrative market. Major companies operating in the segment are Deere and Company, CNH Global NV, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., AGCO tractor, Farmtrac Tractor Europe, Massey Ferguson, Escorts etc.
- Market analysis of the Global Garden and Orchard Type Tractor Machinery Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Garden and Orchard Type Tractor Machinery market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET DYNAMICS
3.2.1 Government subsidies for Farm Mechanization
3.2.2 Growth in adoption in developing regions
3.3.1 Low purchasing power and high cost
3.3.2 Growing urbanization and decreasing farmland
3.4.1 Shorter replacement cycle of the tractor boost the sales volume
3.4.2 Higher tractor penetration in the developing countries
3.5 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.5.5 Degree of Competition
4. MARKET SEGMENTATION
4.1 By type
4.1.1 Orchard type tractor
4.1.2 Garden Tractor
4.2 By Geography
4.2.1 North America
4.2.4 South America
188.8.131.52 South Africa
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Most active companies in the past five years
5.5 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Deere and Company
6.2 CNH Global NV
6.3 Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
6.4 AGCO tractor
6.5 Farmtrac Tractor Europe
6.6 Kubota Tractor Corp
6.7 McCormick Tractors
6.8 Case IH
6.10 Claas Tractor
6.11 Kioti Tractor
6.12 Belarus Tractor
6.13 Massey Ferguson Tractor
6.14 Caterpillar Inc.
6.15 SAME Deutz-Fahr
6.19 Daedong-USA, Inc.