Genetics, Genomics and Fish Phenomics provides the latest information on the rapidly evolving field of genetics, presenting new medical breakthroughs that are occurring as a result of advances in our knowledge of genetics.
The book continually publishes important reviews of the broadest interest to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines, critically analyzing future directions, with hhis volume focusing on genetics, genomics, and phenomics of fish.
- Includes a critical analysis of future directions for the study of clinical genetics
- Written and edited by recognized leaders in the field
- Presents new medical breakthroughs that are occurring as a result of advances in our knowledge of genetics
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Nicholas S. Foulkes, David Whitmore, Daniela Vallone and Cristiano Bertolucci
2. Genomic and Transcriptomic Approaches to Study Cancer in Small Aquarium Fish Models
Janine Regneri, Barbara Klotz and Manfred Schartl
3. Gal4 Driver Transgenic Zebrafish: Powerful Tools to Study Developmental Biology, Organogenesis and Neuroscience
Koichi Kawakami, Kazuhide Asakawa, Masahiko Hibi, Motoyuki Itoh, Akira Muto and Hironori Wada
4. Towards a Systems Approach to Whole-organism Soft Tissue Phenomics in Zebrafish
Keith C. Cheng, Spencer Katz, Alex Y. Lin, Xuying Xin and Yifu Ding
5. Evolutionary Genetics of the Cavefish Astyanax mexicanus
Didier Casane and Sylvie Rétaux
6. Transcriptional Regulation During Zygotic Genome Activation in Zebrafish and Other Anamniote Embryos
Joseph Wragg and Ferenc Mueller
7. The Zebrafish as Model for Deciphering the Regulatory Architecture of Vertebrate Genomes
Sepand Rastegar and Uwe Strähle
8. Transcriptomic Approaches in the Zebrafish Model for Tuberculosis
Insights Into Host- and Pathogen-Specific Determinants of the Innate Immune Response
Erica L. Benard, Julien Rougeot, Peter I. Racz, Herman P. Spaink and Annemarie H. Meijer