Advances in Agronomy continues its reputation as a leading reference and first-rate source for the latest research in agronomy. Each volume contains an eclectic group of reviews by leading scientists throughout the world.
Five volumes are published yearly, ensuring that the authors' contributions are disseminated to the readership in a timely manner.
As always, the subjects covered are varied and exemplary of the myriad of subject matter dealt with by this long-running serial.
- Includes numerous, timely, state-of-the-art reviews on the latest advancements in agronomy
- Features distinguished, well recognized authors from around the world
- Builds upon this venerable and iconic review series
- Covers the extensive variety and breadth of subject matter in the crop and soil sciences
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Functional Relationships of Soil Acidification, Liming, and Greenhouse Gas Flux
A. Kunhikrishnan, R. Thangarajan, N.S. Bolan, Y. Xu, S. Mandal, D.B. Gleeson,
B. Seshadri, M. Zaman, L. Barton, C. Tang, J. Luo, R. Dalal, W. Ding,
M.B. Kirkham, and R. Naidu
- Ideotype Root System Architecture for Maize to Achieve High Yield and Resource Use Efficiency in Intensive Cropping Systems
G. Mi, F. Chen, L. Yuan, and F. Zhang
- Environmental Impact of Organic Agriculture
K. Lorenz and R. Lal
- Monitoring and Modelling Soil Change
P. Filippi, B. Minasny, S.R. Cattle, and T.F.A. Bishop
- Agronomic Effectiveness of Zinc Sources as Micronutrient Fertilizer
D. Montalvo, F. Degryse, R.C. da Silva, R. Baird, and M.J. McLaughlin