Nations in developing regions such as Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and Latin America, which do not possess indigenous advanced ballistic protection manufacturing capabilities, are also anticipated to invest in increased procurements of the US and European body armor components and ballistic protection technology or undertake licensed production of certain body armor and ballistic protection modules.
Key Trends and drivers
- Asymmetric Warfare to continue necessitating body armor developments and procurements.
- Soldier Modernization Programs to sustain demand over the next decade.
- Military vehicle armor to be driven by weight requirements and mobility.
- Advances in manufacturing technology and technology insertion projects boosting competition in military headgear.
- Increased demand in developing nations leading to more body armor programs and heightened adoption rates of ballistic vests.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Overview: Snapshot of the ballistic protection market, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends, and technology developments. It also provides a snapshot product evolution the end users within the homeland security domain.
- Drivers: Insights into the ballistic protection market and a detailed analysis of factors driving the market for each segment with segments including Homeland Security and Military.
- Trends: Insights on the prevalent trends in the sector segmented into Homeland Security and Military.
- Technology Trends and New Developments: Insights into current technical standards and new developments that will shape the market in the future.
- Country Analysis: Analysis of the five spenders that are anticipated to invest heavily in the domain, and recent programs executed by these nations.
- Company Analysis: Analysis of the five major companies that are catering to ballistic protection requirements in the domain.
2. Ballistic Protection Market Evolution
3. End User Analysis - Homeland Security
4. Market Drivers - Homeland Security and Military
- Demand Drivers: Analysis of factors that trigger expenditure within the sector delineated by end users
5. Market Trends - Homeland Security and Military
- Key Trends: Prevalent practices and procurement patterns within the market delineated by end users
6. Technological Trends and New Developments
- New technical developments
7. Country Analysis - Profiles of five leading countries
- Overview of Ballistic Protection market in the country
- Recent Contracts
8. Company Analysis - Profiles of five leading companies
- Company Overview
- Major Products
- Alliances, Recent Contracts and Financial Analysis