- Abbott Diagnostics is #1 in immunoassay and blood screening worldwide.
- EKF Diagnostics sold over 18,000 point-of-care analysers in 2014.
- Transasia Bio-Medicals is India’s largest in-vitro diagnostic company.
- Marcel van Kasteel is Vice President & General Manager at Philips Handheld Diagnostics.
- Trinity Biotech’s point-of-care revenues increased from $19.8m in 2013 to $20.0m in 2014.
- As of November, 2015, OraSure Technologies, Inc. had 327 employees.
- Diatron Medical Instruments is seeking new partners to distribute its hematology and clinical chemistry product lines.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 200 IVD Companies Worldwide’.
This unique and comprehensive report identifies and profiles the IVD leaders who are continually developing new and innovative products to add to their already comprehensive core laboratory and point-of-care portfolios. They are located from the United States and Europe to India and China and have highly effective commercial networks.
Profile information for each company ‘The Top 200 IVD Companies Worldwide’ typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Clinical Specialties And Diseases, Testing Systems, POC Focus, Revenue, Year Established and Number of Employees.
Report Target Market:
1) IVD Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
2) IVD Suppliers
This report is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as components and sub-assemblies and development, design and manufacturing services who wish to identify top potential customers.
3) IVD Distributors
‘The Top 200 IVD Companies Worldwide’ is very useful to distributors of IVD to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
Most people will be aware of some of the major IVD companies e.g. Abaxis, Alere, Autobio Diagnostics, Erba Diagnostics Mannheim, HemoCue, HORIBA, Instrumentation Laboratory, Shanghai Kehua Bio-Engineering, The Binding Site Group etc. but this major new report looks at all 200 of the top companies - companies such as:
- Sekisui Diagnostics - Sekisui Diagnostics is a diverse company with broad product lines, a global sales and distribution network, extensive product development capabilities, state of the art manufacturing facilities and deep diagnostics expertise. Over 1.5 billion tests are performed each year using the Company’s clinical chemistry products. Sekisui Diagnostics is headquartered in Lexington, MA, United States, has annual revenue of $175.0 million and over 525 employees worldwide. Tom Cummins is Sr. Director, IVD R&D and the Company is led by Bob Schruender, President and Chief Operating Officer. Sekisui Diagnostics is a member of AdvaMedDX.
- Chembio Diagnostic Systems - Headquartered in Medford, New York, United States, Chembio Diagnostic Systems (Nasdaq: CEMI) develops, manufactures, licenses and markets point-of-care diagnostic tests and technology for the detection of infectious diseases. The Company’s Dual Path Platform (DPP®) technology is providing it with a significant pipeline of business opportunities for the development and manufacture of new products. On November 3, 2015 Chembio announced plans to commercialise multiple combination DPP® Malaria Assays to identify plasmodium falciparum and other plasmodium infections. Founded in 1985, Chembio had revenues of $U.S. 27.6 million in 2014. It currently has 166 employees and is led by John J. Sperzel, Chief Executive Officer.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Products (core laboratory specialists)
- Clinical Specialties & Diseases (core laboratory specialists)
- Testing Systems (core laboratory specialists)
- POC Focus (point-of-care specialists)
- Revenue ($U.S. million)
- Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
- Parent Company
Research Facts is one of the world’s leading companies in life sciences publishing. It has a large portfolio of best-selling reports spanning diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices. It’s customers include most of the world’s major companies in these sectors e.g. Abbott Laboratories, Alcon, Allergan, Aurobindo, Axis-Shield, Baxter, Bayer, B. Braun, BD, Biomet, Boehringer Ingelheim, CareFusion, Covance, Covidien, C.R. Bard, Edwards Lifesciences, Fresenius, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, HemoCue, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Millipore, Mölnlycke Health Care, Novartis, Paul Hartmann, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Synthes, Teleflex, Teva, Zentiva etc.. Research Facts also counts many multinational financial services, law and management consulting firms such as Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company and The Boston Consulting Group among its customers.
Research Facts currently has customers in some forty countries across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts' reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations