The study examines development in IoT technologies and machine-to-machine (M2M) modules in H2 2015 and explores the future direction of market growth.
- Customer wins announced in the half-year were mostly related to cellular connectivity for connected cars and the broader transportation sector. LPWAN contract wins were concentrated in the public sector, mainly with local councils for street lighting and parking.
- M2M module and device manufacturers announced sales in industrial, asset tracking, and smart metering.
- Key Findings
- IoT Executive Brief H2 2015-4 Market Movers
- IoT Executive Brief H2 2015-Market Trends
- IoT Programme-Connecting the Dots
- IoT Executive Briefing-Objectives
- Market Trends in H2 2015-Product/Service Launch and Updates
- Market Trends in H2 2015-Customer Sales
- Market Trends in H2 2015-Partnerships
- Market Trends in H2 2015-Mergers & Acquisitions
- Market Trends in H2 2015-Other Investments
- Market Trends in H2 2015-Progress on LPWAN Standards
- Market Trends in H2 2015-Cyber Security
- Market Trends in H2 2015-Vertical Industry Adoption
- Market Mover-Cisco
- Market Mover-IBM
- Market Mover-PTC
- Market Mover-Legrand
- Looking forward to 2016
- List of Acronyms
- Legal Disclaimer