This research service on the automation market opportunities in the global LNG industry provides the landscape of the LNG market, planned and proposed LNG projects, changing customer buying behavior and the evolutionary business model for automation companies to grab emerging opportunities.
- On the supply side, so far, Qatar has been in control of the world’s LNG supply market; however, technological advancements in hydraulic fracturing have resulted in significant gas production from shale gas reserves in the US.
- As the O&G industry is on the verge of Information Technology / Operational Technology (IT/OT) convergence and increased traction toward Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), many global O&G customers are reviewing their buying strategies for automation solutions, resulting in increased value for their purchase.
- Key Findings
- Global Developments in the LNG Market
- Major LNG Demand Drivers
- Strong Global LNG Demand Likely by 2025
- LNG Supply Increases with New Liquefaction Capacity
- Major LNG Supply-Side Risks to Watch Out
- Planned and Proposed LNG Projects
- Changing Customer Buying Behavior
- Main Automation and Information Contractor (MAIC)
- Legal Disclaimer