The budget allocation was made by taking currents needs of the grid and different regions into account. 95% of all investments are aimed at improving grid infrastructure and enlarging grid network. Technological investments comprise 5% of the budget, on average, which is expected to increase by 2020.
- As sustainable and reliable energy supply becomes more important, traditional business model for utilities is transforming to a more technology-based business model. It is expected that in the next investment term, technological investment will increase.
- Key Findings
- CEO’s 360-Degree Perspective
- Snapshot of the Turkish Power Grid
- Sectoral Split of Net Electricity Consumption
- Turkish Electricity Transmission Grid
- Turkish Electricity Distribution Grid
- Privatisation of Electricity Distribution Regions
- Unbundling of Distribution and Retail
- Pre-privatisation Grid Investments
- Post-privatisation Grid Investments
- Investment Plans of the Turkish Transmission Authority
- Investment Plans of the Distribution Companies
- 3 Big Predictions
- Legal Disclaimer