The UK’s Oral Hygiene market is forecast to register growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Toothpaste is the leading category in volume terms in 2015 while the Mouthwash category is projected to witness fastest growth during 2015-2020 driven by convenient and fast acting solutions that give instant results. Digital Oral Hygiene products have a big potential in the UK Oral Hygiene market and consumers will be spending in Smartphone Apps to monitor and improve their oral health.
- Among the six categories analyzed Toothpaste will be the largest category by value sales with a share of 41.4% in the UK Oral Hygiene market.
- The Mouthwash category will gain market share in the UK Oral Hygiene market during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for 52.5% of the overall Oral Hygiene products distribution in the UK.
- The rising concept of digital health will drive demand in the UK Oral Hygiene market.
- Image Consciousness and Personalization are the major trends that are driving the UK Oral Hygiene market.
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Oral Hygiene market in the UK provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Breath Fresheners (non-confectionery) Dental Floss Denture Care Mouthwash Toothbrushes & Replacement Heads and Toothpaste with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets Health & Beauty Stores Convenience Stores and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging Rigid Plastics Paper & Board and others; container data for: Tube Blister Pack Bottle and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Oral Hygiene products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Oral Hygiene products consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Value and volume analysis for the UK Oral Hygiene market
- Historic and forecast consumption in the UK Oral Hygiene market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by category with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the UK Cosmetics & Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the UK Oral Hygiene market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Oral Hygiene market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Oral Hygiene market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Oral Hygiene market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Brand and Private Label Share
- Penetration of private label by category in the UK Oral Hygiene market
- Private Label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
Consumer trend analysis
- ’s consumer trend framework and explanation of the Mega-trends
- For key trends in the UK Oral Hygiene market
- How the trend is influencing consumption in the UK Oral Hygiene market
- How to target the trend in the UK Oral Hygiene market
- How the trend will evolve in the UK Oral Hygiene market
- Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
- Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
- New products launched in the UK Oral Hygiene market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- Explanation of sub-trends
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in GBP and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to GBP
Table 4: Average prices (GBP and US$) by category, 2015
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Leading retailers
Table 7: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 3: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 4: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 5: Leading distribution channels, overall Cosmetics & Toiletries market, 2011-2014
Figure 6: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 7: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015
Figure 8: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015-2020
Figure 9: Private Label penetration by categories, 2015
Figure 10: Private Label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 11: Brand share by categories, 2015
- Wisdom Toothbrushes Limited
- Periproducts Ltd.
- Biocosmetics Laboratories
- Lornamead Inc
- Swissdent Cosmetics Ag
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- Colgate-Palmolive Gmbh
- Dentek Oral Care Inc.
- William Ransom Plc
- William Ransom Plc
- Ranir Llc
- Reckitt Benckiser Plc
- Combe Incorporated
- Johnson & Johnson Gmbh
- Dentyl Active.
- Coswell S.P.A.
- Molar Ltd.
- Oraldent Limited.
- Philips Avent
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- Purity Laboratories Ltd.
- Unilever Plc
- Henkel Ag & Co. Kgaa
- Tom's Of Maine
- White Glo
- Kingfisher Seafood
- Weleda Ag
- Llyods Pharmacy