The market for baby care products is evolving driven by consumers' desire to give their children the best. Products that save effort as well as encourage interaction between the parent and child are becoming increasingly popular. Manufacturers in the baby care market are taking inspiration from the adult market especially in categories such as food and personal care fueled by consumers' desire to pamper their babies.
- Consumers' fear of germs fuels the demand for baby care products with antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
- 98% of parents of babies in Russia find the appearance of their children to be important to them.
- Parents of those aged under five are much likely to opt for items that are "natural" or less processed in food and drinks than in personal care.
- Efficient and convenient personal care products are most favored among parents in the southern hemisphere.
"Top Trends in Baby Care" seeks to explore the key trends and future opportunities that are being shaped by the changing consumer behaviors and needs in the Baby Care products space.
- CONSUMER INSIGHT: Data from consumer surveys delivers a clear picture of the global consumer in relation to baby care categories.
- TRENDS: Understand the key consumer and innovation trends impacting the global market and analyze the key implications across packaging formulation and positioning.
- INNOVATION: See the best examples of innovation and recommendations for brands operating in the market.
Reasons To Buy:
- Find out what innovations will shape the baby care market. This report maps five new innovation opportunities highlighting their influence across baby food baby drinks baby toiletries and diapers. Find out how to target new opportunities in the market. Product examples and key recommendations will help you derive key strategies in areas such as formulation and packaging.
- Find out how to create an emotive connection with the parents of babies to differentiate yourself from competition.
2. Innovation Trends in Baby Care
3. Play time
5. Born free