Spain’s Oral Hygiene market is forecast to register marginal growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. While the Toothpaste category has the largest volume share the Mouthwash and Breath Fresheners (non-confectionary) categories are projected to witness fastest growth during 2015-2020. A high unemployment rate is prompting Spanish consumers to opt for value-for-money Oral Hygiene products. Certified Oral Hygiene products will become more popular in future as they are perceived to be safer and more effective.
- The Spanish Oral Hygiene market is led by the Toothpaste category in value terms.
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for 41.3% the overall Oral Hygiene products distribution in Spain.
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Spanish Oral Hygiene market.
- The penetration of private label Oral Hygiene products remain low in Spain however private label growth is higher than brands during 2012-2015.
- Value and Product Specificity are the major consumer trends driving the growth of the Spanish Oral Hygiene market.
- Oral Hygiene products with multi-functionality and certification label will gain popularity in future in Spain.
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Oral Hygiene market in Spain provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Breath Fresheners (non-confectionery) Dental Floss Denture Care Mouthwash Toothbrushes & Replacement Heads and Toothpaste with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets Health & Beauty Stores Convenience Stores and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics Flexible Packaging Rigid Metals and others; container data for: Tube Blister Pack Bottle and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Oral Hygiene products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Oral Hygiene products consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Value and volume analysis for Spain's Oral Hygiene market
- Historic and forecast consumption in Spain's Oral Hygiene market
- Degree of trade up/down in Spain's Oral Hygiene market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by category with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Spain's Cosmetics & Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in Spain's Oral Hygiene market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Oral Hygiene market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Oral Hygiene market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Oral Hygiene market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Brand and Private Label Share
- Penetration of private label by category in Spain's Oral Hygiene market
- Private Label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
Consumer trend analysis
- Consumer trend framework and explanation of the Sub-trends
- For key trends in Spain's Oral Hygiene market
- How the trend is influencing consumption in Spain's Oral Hygiene market
- How to target the trend in Spain's Oral Hygiene market
- How the trend will evolve in Spain's Oral Hygiene market
- Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
- Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
- New products launched in the Spanish Oral Hygiene market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- Explanation of sub-trends
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in EUR and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to EUR
Table 4: Average prices (EUR and US$) by category, 2015
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Leading retailers
Table 7: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 6: Leading distribution channels, overall Cosmetics & Toiletries market, 2011-2014
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 8: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015
Figure 9: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015-2020
Figure 10: Private Label penetration by categories, 2015
Figure 11: Private Label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 12: Brand share by categories, 20
- Colgate-Palmolive Gmbh
- Majestic Drug Co. Inc
- Johnson & Johnson Gmbh
- Glaxosmithkline Plc
- Reckitt Benckiser Plc
- Verkos Laboratories Sa
- Pierre Fabre S.A
- Henkel Ag & Co. Kgaa
- Sunstar Suisse S.A.
- Dr. Fresh Inc.
- Spazzolificio Piave
- Philips Avent
- Orkla ASA
- Unilever Plc
- Lacer S.A.