Emerging markets represent high-potential regions to explore for beauty players. This research seeks to understand the underlying preferences and behavior among this diverse group of consumers in order to effectively target them and ensure brand success.
- Millennials or 18–34 year-olds are a key audience for beauty players in emerging markets. Aside from making up a significant portion of the population they also demonstrate several behaviors that make them a highly influential dynamic and potentially lucrative audience to target.
- As the economies of emerging markets improve this is leading to more positive perceptions of personal disposable income. African consumers are most likely to perceive their disposable income to be increasing followed by Asia and then consumers in the Middle East and North Africa. In conjunction with these perceptions consumers are increasingly more able to engage with products that go beyond functional hygiene solutions.
"Beauty Trends in Emerging Markets" delves into the dimensions and potential of consumers in these regions. With young populations positive perceptions of disposable income and consumers' aspirational nature this research illustrates how brands can capitalize on these characteristics.
- CONSUMER INSIGHT: Data analysed from consumer surveys deliver a clear picture of consumer attitudes in emerging markets.
- DRIVERS: Detailed analysis of the consumer trends and drivers that are shaping the beauty and grooming landscape in these markets.
- INNOVATION: See the best examples of innovation and recommendations for brands operating in these regions.
Reasons To Buy:
- Highlights the key consumer and innovation trends impacting emerging markets.
- Identifies the key consumer attitudes and behaviors in emerging markets.
- Provides insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
2. Consumer Insight
3. Innovation Trends
i.Trend 1: Right-For-Me
ii.Trend 2: Luxury and Premium
iii.Trend 3: A Natural Approach
iv.Trend 4: Sophisticated Male Grooming