The Oral Hygiene market in Canada is forecast to register marginally higher growth in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 in comparison to 2010-2015. The Toothpaste category has the highest value share in the overall Oral Hygiene market in Canada in 2015 while the Mouthwash will be the fastest growing category by value during 2015-2020. The busy lifestyles of Canadian consumers are driving demand for long-lasting and convenient Oral Hygiene products.
- Among the six categories analyzed Toothpaste will be the largest category by volume sales with a share of 64.9% in the Canadian Oral Hygiene market.
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for 47.5% of the overall Oral Hygiene products distribution in Canada.
- The use of Tube containers is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.2% during 2015-2020.
- The multifunctional Oral Hygiene products will drive demand in the Canadian Oral Hygiene market.
- Efficient & Effective and Personalization are the major trends that are driving the Canadian Oral Hygiene market.
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Oral Hygiene market in Canada provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Breath Fresheners (non-confectionery) Dental Floss Denture Care Mouthwash Toothbrushes & Replacement Heads and Toothpaste with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets Health & Beauty Stores Convenience Stores and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging Rigid Plastics Paper & Board and others; container data for: Tube Blister Pack Bottle and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Oral Hygiene products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Oral Hygiene products consumption and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Value and volume analysis for the Canadian Oral Hygiene market
- Historic and forecast consumption in the Canadian Oral Hygiene market
- Degree of trade up/down in the Canadian Oral Hygiene market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by category with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in the Canadian Cosmetics & Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Canadian Oral Hygiene market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Oral Hygiene market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Oral Hygiene market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Oral Hygiene market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Brand and Private Label Share
- Penetration of private label by category in the Canadian Oral Hygiene market
- Private Label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
Consumer trend analysis
- Consumer trend framework and explanation of the Mega-trends
- For key trends in the Canadian Oral Hygiene market
- How the trend is influencing consumption in the Canadian Oral Hygiene market
- How to target the trend in the Canadian Oral Hygiene market
- How the trend will evolve in the Canadian Oral Hygiene market
- Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
- Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
- New products launched in the Canadian Oral Hygiene market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- Explanation of sub-trends
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in CAD and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to CAD
Table 4: Average prices (CAD and US$) by category, 2015
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Leading retailers
Table 7: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 6: Leading distribution channels, overall Cosmetics & Toiletries market, 2011-2014
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 8: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015
Figure 9: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015-2020
Figure 10: Private Label penetration by categories, 2015
Figure 11: Private Label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 12: Brand share by categories, 2015
- Breath Asure Inc
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- Sunstar Suisse S.A.
- Dr. Fresh Inc.
- Colgate-Palmolive Gmbh
- Glaxosmithkline Plc
- Combe Incorporated
- Prestige Brands, inc.
- ORAFOL Europe GmbH
- The Mentholatum Company Inc.
- Reckitt Benckiser Plc
- McNEIL-PPC Inc.
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- Philips Avent
- Unilever Plc