Product scope: Data Center Services - Co-location, and Managed Hosting Services
Geographic scope: China
End-user scope: Data Center Providers, Cloud Companies
Revenue analysis and forecasts, drivers and restraints, market trends, end-user analysis, geographic analysis, distribution trends, competitive trends, and market share analysis have also been provided for data center services market.
What Makes Our Reports Unique?
- We provide one of the longest market segmentation chains in this industry. We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning, and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps, and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
Comprehensive Market Analysis for the Following Sectors:
- Pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, semiconductor and electronics, energy and power supplies, food and beverages, chemicals, advanced materials, industrial automation, and telecom, and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology partners, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the addressable market opportunity for data center services?
- What is the expected growth rate and key drivers of growth for specific service areas?
- What are the significant developments in the data center services space in China?
- How can service providers and vendors tap into those opportunities?
- What are the key customer adoption trends in data center services?
- Which are the key areas of spending in future?
- What drives sales in specific market segments?
- How does adoption vary by verticals and horizontals?
- Which are the key players in the market and what are their market strategies?
- China is one of the biggest economies in the world and also has the biggest Internet user base globally. The data center market is expected to be about $X billion in 2022, with a CAGR of X% during 2015–2022.
- China economy is experiencing an increased level of interest in cloud computing services from enterprises, and that is prompting data center service vendors to open new data centers.
- China has more than million Internet users. As a result, companies in the Internet and media vertical are one of the biggest adopters of data center services in the region.
- Government of China has increased its focus on cloud computing development by including it one the latest five year plan. Many local governments have introduced tax cuts to increase its adoption.
- Electricity is quite expensive and constitutes a major portion of operating expenses for the data centers in China.
- China is one of the biggest countries by land mass and it has many areas where the fundamental IT infrastructure is quite underdeveloped. This hampers the adoption of data centers in many region of the country.
- Executive Summary - Market Engineering Measurements
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- OpEx Analysis
- Demand Analysis - By Vertical
- Demand Analysis - By Horizontal
- Competitive Environment
- Major Market Participants
- Competitor Landscape
- Latest Data Center Investments
- Market Engineering Methodology