Product scope: Data Center Services - Co-location, and Managed Hosting Services
Geographic scope: India End-user scope: Data Center Providers, Cloud Companies
Revenue analysis and forecasts, drivers and restraints, market trends, end-user analysis, geographic analysis, distribution trends, competitive trends, and market share analysis have also been provided for data center services market.
What Makes our Reports Unique?
- We provide one of the longest market segmentation chains in this industry.
- We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning, and competitive positioning.
- Entry strategies, gaps, and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, semiconductor and electronics, energy and power supplies, food and beverages, chemicals, advanced materials, industrial automation, and telecom, and IT.
- We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology partners, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the addressable market opportunity for data center services?
- What is the expected growth rate and key drivers of growth for specific service areas?
- What are the significant developments in the data center services space in India?
- How can service providers and vendors tap into those opportunities?
- What are the key customer adoption trends in data center services?
- Which are the key areas of spending in future?
- What drives sales in specific market segments?
- How does adoption vary by verticals and horizontals?
- Which are the key players in the market and what are their market strategies?
- India is one of the biggest economies in the world and also is second most populous country in the world. Data center market in India is expected to grow at very fast pace with a CAGR of X%. Data center market is expected to reach about $X billion by 2022.
- India has a huge population, added to that smartphone penetration is increasing and social media is also becoming increasing popular. All these factors are helping in the growth of data center activities.
- India elected a new government in 2014 and the new government has shown elevated level of interest in digitization of the economy. Government has launched several projects to start the process of digitization.
- The cost of operating a data center is increasing in India as electricity, manpower, and cost of land is increasing exponentially. Cost of connectivity is, however, coming down in the country.
- Many international companies have plans to open data centers in India as they do not want to lose the big opportunity.
- Operating in India has been an challenge for international companies as there are many bureaucratic hurdles that make doing business taxing.
- Executive Summary - Market Engineering Measurements
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Data Center Services Market Revenue Forecast
- Data Center Services Market Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- OpEx Analysis
- Demand Analysis - By Vertical
- Demand Analysis - By Horizontal
- Competitive Environment
- Major Market Participants
- Competitor Landscape
- Latest Data Center Investments
- Legal Disclaimer
- Market Engineering Methodology