Each entry contains essential biographical information and an informed analysis of the past, present, and likely future role of each figure. The entries are organized in five sections for each of the countries covered – South Africa, Angola, Mozambique, Zambia, and Zimbabwe – and each section is accompanied by an authoritative overview of the current political and economic climate, maps, economic data and other essential information.
Written in the distinctive voice of Africa Confidential, this Who′s Who offers a unique insight into political and economic change in Southern Africa. Fully cross–referenced and indexed, it will be an invaluable reference work for academics, business people and those in government working in or on the region.
2. Angola Country profile and 60 biographies.
3. Mozambique Country profile and 60 biographies.
4. Zambia Country profile and 80 biographies.
5. Zimbabwe Country profile and 80 biographies.
6. Research and editorial coordination: Juliet Amissah.