Product scope: Data Center Services - Co-location, and Managed Hosting Services
Geographic scope: APAC
End-user scope: Data Center Providers, Cloud Companies
Revenue analysis and forecasts, drivers and restraints, market trends, end-user analysis, geographic analysis, distribution trends, competitive trends, and market share analysis have also been provided for data center services market.
What Makes Our Reports Unique?
- We provide one of the longest market segmentation chains in this industry. We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning, and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps, and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, semiconductor and electronics, energy and power supplies, food and beverages, chemicals, advanced materials, industrial automation, and telecom, and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology partners, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the addressable market opportunity for data center services?
- What is the expected growth rate and key drivers of growth for specific service areas?
- What are the significant developments in the data center services space in APAC?
- How can service providers and vendors tap into those opportunities?
- What are the key customer adoption trends in data center services?
- Which are the key areas of spending in future?
- What drives sales in specific market segments?
- How does adoption vary by verticals and horizontals?
- Which are the key players in the market and what are their market strategies?
- The Asia-Pacific’s data center services market is currently undergoing significant traction, with a healthy growth of X% in 2015 to reach revenues of $X billion in 2015.The key theme driving growth across the markets is the explosive digital needs of emerging economies with huge populations that are beginning to gain deeper knowledge and understanding of Internet and telecommunications services in recent years.
- Japan continues to hold a dominant position within the market even as its growth potential declines. Australia’s data center services market will be largely driven by domestic demand, breaching revenues of $X billion in 2017. Singapore and Hong Kong are expected to remain as regional data center hubs despite spatial challenges leading to escalating costs.
- Major market participants that are in the midst of their expansion plans across the region include Digital Realty, Equinix, Fujitsu, Global Switch, NTT Communications, and Telstra (Pacnet).
- A huge growth potential is expected in the coming years among the emerging economies to advance Asia-Pacific’s data center services market. To stand out from the numerous service providers within the markets, competent providers have to adopt a “customer-first”
mentality, monitoring the unique needs and preferences of each market, and customize offerings accordingly to best fit their customers’ circumstances.
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Restraints Explained
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Data Center Services Market Revenue Forecast
- Data Center Services Market Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Demand Analysis - By Country
- Growth Analysis by Country
- Legal Disclaimer
- Market Engineering Methodology