It provides an overview about the cosmetic and medical retail sales in Hungary with data about GVA of this sector and retail sales information of some products in this segment.
The reports provide information about the market background with some financial data, as turnover, EBIT and net income of the largest companies in this segment (Rossman, DM and Müller) from 2011 to 2014.
Furthermore it includes the number of stores of these companies in Hungary. Next to Hungary the other country is Bulgaria in the report. It gives some information about the production value of retail sale of cosmetic and toilet articles in specialized stores in recent years and the number of stores of two largest companies in Bulgaria. (DM, Lilly).
- Cosmetic And Medical Retail Sales In Hungary
- Market Background
- Cosmetic And Medical Retail Sales In Bulgaria
- Appendix - Country Overview
- About Us
List of Charts
1. Chart: Sales of retail sales of cosmetics articles
2. Chart: The worth of retail sales of Cosmetic and toilet articles and cleaning materials
3. Chart: The production value of retail sale of cosmetic and toilet articles in specialized store
List of Tables
1. Table: Financial indicators of three large companies