- Customer experience case studies show how adoption of new digital technologies can lead to enhanced competitive advantage and drive growth.
- MNOs can look to sectors that are embracing technologies in the areas of social networking, mobility, analytics and cloud, as they evolve, and identify how they help players to compete on customer experience.
-Three sectors are examined in this report - Retailing, Healthcare and Airlines - as they provide valuable lessons from their own transition to a digital future.
- The report also considers how reducing product features in order to focus on the main customer job to be done can lead to a better experience and drive revenue growth.
3. Defining and measuring customer experience
4. Customer experience in Retail, Healthcare and Airlines
5. Sector case studies
6. Eliminating features
7. Conclusions and Recommendations
8. Appendix (Feedback)
- American Airlines
- Currys PC World
- Delta Airlines
- Manchester Airport
- One Medical
- South West Airlines
- UCSF Medical Center
- United Airlines