Moreover, the study provides information about big-ticket projects. The investment tracker can be useful to companies for business planning and decision making by providing analysis of the industries they belong to as well as of the allied industries in their value chain and larger ecosystem.
- Public sector had the largest share of projects during the Jan-March 2016 quarter at X% with X projects out of X.
- The share of investments were highest in public sector across all the regions during the Jan-March 2016 quarter.
- Private participation is the highest in the GCC countries in terms of net project value worth US$X million.
- The GCC projects comprised X% of total private investments in MENA.
- The share of greenfield investments was at X% for MENA, with net value worth USD$X million.
- The share was the highest in Egypt at X% (US $X million), followed by the KSA X% (US$ million) and UAE at X% (US$X million) investments across the MENA region.
- In terms of project distribution by region, the GCC countries led the way with around three-fourth of all greenfield projects with X out of X (X%) and brownfield projects with X out of X (X%)
- The KSA and the UAE had a larger share of greenfield projects at over X% while the rest ranged between X% (Qatar) and X% (Kuwait)
- Investment Overview
- Investment Overview - By Ownership
- Investment Overview - By Project Type
- Investment Overview - By Implementation Stage
- Investment Overview - By Industry
- Top 20 Investors for January-March 2016
- Industry-Level Analysis
- Regional Analysis
- Legal Disclaimer