Revenue and volume estimates and forecasts are provided for the different types of proteins studied from 2012 to 2020. The study also provides the extent of impact of each driver and restraint on the animal protein market as well as the plant protein market.
- The revenue of the North American protein ingredients market was $billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of X% between 2015 and 2020.
- Market volume was estimated to be million tonnes in 2015 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of X% between 2015 and 2020.
- Market participants range from specialized manufacturers, targeting a specific type of protein such as egg protein or dairy proteins, to those participating in more than one product and more broad-based companies that target animal proteins or plant proteins as a whole.
- The intensity of market rivalry is increasing, as manufacturers focus on Research and Development (R&D) efforts to improve functional properties of proteins and attract Food and Beverage (F&B) manufacturers.
Top Market Trends:
- Health and fitness is taking a front seat in consumer minds as they try to increase their dietary intake of proteins. This has resulted in a high demand for protein fortification of foods, thereby driving the growth of protein ingredients.
- Plant proteins are increasingly growing as the preferred safe choice of proteins as health-conscious end users try to minimize meat intake.
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Protein Ingredients Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Protein Ingredients Market
5. Competitive Analysis-Total Protein Ingredients Market
6. Animal Proteins Market Breakdown
7. Plant Proteins Market Breakdown
8. The Last Word