- What could go wrong?
- If it does, how will we know it?
- What tool can be used to determine the risk?
- What is the associated risk and is it above an acceptable level?
- What can be done to reduce, control or eliminate the risk?
- What is the appropriate balance among benefits, risks and resources?
- Are any new risks introduced as a result of the identified risks being controlled?
At the end of this webinar, participants will understand how risk-based decision-making:
- Facilitates better and more informed decisions throughout the organization
- Provides regulators with greater assurance of a company’s ability to deal with potential risks
- Affects the extent and level of direct regulatory oversight for the better
This webinar will reinforce your knowledge of risk management and the risk-based decision making process to enable more effective and consistent decisions across your organization.