- Located in Northern Asia and lies between North Pacific Ocean and Europe, the Russian Federation is the world's largest country in terms of the overall area.
- The country’s demographic profile is middle-aged, with a median age of years. The shrinking number of working-age people in Russia, has been an area of concern.
- Considering the global oil price shocks and imposed economic sanction, economic growth is expected to be moderate over the medium term (2016-2020) at an average of x%.
- Due to the Central Bank’s flexible exchange rate, the fiscal impact of the adjustment was not as severe as it was on other oil exporting economies.
- Russia has the largest reserves of natural gas in the world. Oil and gas have been the major contributors to the economy of the country.
- Service industry is the largest contributor at x% of GDP.
- Despite the western sanctions, Russia is considered to be one of the potential investment destinations for 2016.
2. General Overview
3. Demographic Trends
4. Political Overview
5. Economic Scenario
6. PESTLE Analysis
9. Trade and Investment
10. Ease of Doing Business
11. Tax Environment