As China's economy grows even more, keeping the country on the move has become a priority for the government. While the country has made great strides over the past decade in improving its infrastructure, the number of vehicles has also increased rapidly, the demand for highway especially the expressway is undoubtedly high.
There were 20 listed highway companies in 2015, this companies are responsible for investment, building, operation and offering the service of the express way in particular locations.
Highway and infrastructure expansion is a key part of China's 13th Five Year Plan (2016- 2020), the road transport is an important part of national economy, and closely connects with macro- economy. With the economic transformation, there will be more challenges and requirements in efficiency, management, service quality to this highway companies.
The Aim of this report
- To provide readers with comprehensive & in- depth understanding of China’s highway industry;
- To understand the development situation of the highway industry in China;
- Gain information on the major highway producers in China;
- Gain insight into the major highway producers about operation;
- To predict the future of China highway industry will be;
- To reveal opportunities in the China highway industry.
Benefits of the report
- Financial performance in 2015 and YoY changes, including revenue, operating profit, net profit, revenue and gross profit margin from highway business;
- Changes of revenue and net profit in the latest five years and the reasons;
- Adjustment to business structure in the recent 2- 3 years;
- Development strategy and development trends in the near future.
PDF- format report, with around 30- 50 pages.
3 working days needed.
Please note that this report takes 1-2 business days for delivery.
2 Ranking of main listed domestic highway enterprises in 2015
2.1 List of China’s listed highway enterprises
2.2 By revenue
2.3 By net profit
2.4 By total assets
2.5 By revenue and gross profit margin of highway business
2.6 By operating profit
2.7 By primary earnings per share
3 Analysis of listed highway enterprises
3.1 Jiangsu Expressway Co., Ltd.
3.2 Sichuan Expressway Company Limited
3.3 Xiandai Investment Co., Ltd.
3.4 Shandong Hi- speed Company Limited
3.5 Jiangxi Ganyue Expressway Co., Ltd.
3.6 Shenzhen Expressway Co., Ltd.
3.7 Henan Zhongyuan Expressway Company Limited
3.8 Anhui Expressway Co., Ltd.
3.9 Shandong Hi- Speed Road and Bridge Co., Ltd.
3.10 Fujian Expressway Development Company Limited
3.11 Guangdong Provincial Expressway Development Co., Ltd.
3.12 Hubei Chutian Expressway Co., Ltd.
3.13 Guangxi Wuzhou Communications Co., Ltd.
3.14 Dongguan Development (Holdings) Co., Ltd.
3.15 Huabei Expressway Co., Ltd.
3.16 Jilin Expressway Co., Ltd.
3.17 Heilongjiang Transport DEV. Co., Ltd.
3.18 Chongqing Road and Bridge Co., Ltd.
3.19 Hainan Expressway Co., Ltd.
3.20 Hunan Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing Road and Bridge Co., Ltd.
- Dongguan Development (Holdings) Co., Ltd.
- Fujian Expressway Development Company Limited
- Guangdong Provincial Expressway Development Co., Ltd.
- Guangxi Wuzhou Communications Co., Ltd.
- Hainan Expressway Co., Ltd.
- Heilongjiang Transport DEV. Co., Ltd.
- Henan Zhongyuan Expressway Company Limited
- Huabei Expressway Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Chutian Expressway Co., Ltd.
- Hunan Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Expressway Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Ganyue Expressway Co., Ltd.
- Jilin Expressway Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Hi- speed Company Limited
- Shandong Hi- Speed Road and Bridge Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Expressway Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Expressway Company Limited
- Xiandai Investment Co., Ltd.