Molecular and Cellular Basis of Metastasis: Road to Therapy, the latest in the Advances in Cancer Research series, provides invaluable information on the exciting and fast-moving field of cancer research. Here, once again, outstanding and original reviews are presented on a variety of topics, with this volume covering the molecular and cellular basis of metastasis.
- Presents groundbreaking information on the molecular and cellular basis of metastasis
- Provides information on cancer research
- Outstanding and original reviews
- Suitable for both researchers and students
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Paul B. Fisher
3. Host genetics regulating metastasis
Kent Hunter and Nigel Crawford
Douglas R. Hurst, Christa Manton and Danny R. Welch
5. Immune regulation of metastasis
6. microRNA and metastasis
7. Different mechanisms of tumor migration
8. Cytokine regulation of metastasis/tumorigenicity