The Skincare market in South Korea will register marginally higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The Facial Care category has the largest volume share and will register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in 2015.
- The Skincare market in South Korea will register marginally higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015
- The Facial Care category will register fastest growth during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the South Korean Cosmetics & Toiletries market
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in South Korea’s Skincare market
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Skincare market in South Korea provides insights on high growth categories to target trends in the usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Body Care Depilatories Facial Care Hand Care and Make-Up Remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets Convenience Stores Health & Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics Flexible Packaging Glass and others; container data for: Bottle Tube Jar and others
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Value and volume analysis for South Korea’s Skincare market
- Historic and forecast consumption in South Korea’s Skincare market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by category with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in South Korea’s Cosmetics & Toiletries market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the South Korean Skincare market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Skincare market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Skincare market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Skincare market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
- New products launched in South Korea’s Skincare market
Consumer trend analysis
- Consumer trend framework and explanation of the Mega-trends
- For key trends in South Korea’s Skincare market
- How the trend is influencing consumption in South Korea’s Skincare market
- How to target the trend in South Korea’s Skincare market
- How the trend will evolve in South Korea’s Skincare market
- Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
- Key drivers in the market that will increasingly influence consumption
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- Explanation of sub-trends
List of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in KRW and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to KRW
Table 4: Average prices (KRW and US$) by category, 2015
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Leading retailers
Table 7: Leading brands by category, 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Consumers purchase behavior -Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 6: Leading distribution channels, overall Cosmetics & Toiletries, 2011-2014
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 8: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015
Figure 9: Growth in key packaging material, type, closure and outer, 2015-2020
Figure 10: Brand share by categories, 2015
LG Household and Health Care Ltd.
Sebapharma GmbH and CO. KG
Procter and Gamble
The Face Shop
MISSHA US Inc
Nu Skin Enterprises
Estée Lauder Inc.
Mary Kay Cosmetics Pty. Ltd.
LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton
A.C. Care Skincare
La Mer Technology Inc.
Bobbi Brown Professional Cosmetics Inc.
Yves Rocher International
DHC KOREA INC.
Moom Products Corporation
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc.
Lily Of The Desert
Herbalife International of America Inc.
Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmétique