You can be a better Medical Office Manager
Medical Office Manager Shows You How ... Every Step of the Way!
- Manage All Your Medical Office Operations and Procedures More Easily and Efficiently
- Hire, Fire and Manage Staff for Greater Productivity and Fewer Problems
- Quickly and Easily Comply with the Latest Laws and Regulations that Affect Your Medical Practice
- Take Advantage of the Latest Technology and Software for the Medical Office
- Stay Up-to-Date on New Trends and Developments in Medical Office Management … and MUCH MORE!
Medical Office Manager tells you what-to-do and how-to-do-it to achieve greater professional success.
Dear Medical Office Manager:
Our goal is simple: to help you become a better medical office manager.
No matter what your level of experience, we can show you how to manage your office operations and procedures more easily and efficiently ... manage your staff to achieve greater efficiency and fewer “people problems” ... comply with new laws and regulations ... take advantage of the latest technology and software … improve the profitability of your medical office ... and much more.
And while we can’t guarantee you’ll earn more, we can help you acquire the skills you need to advance your career ... give you proven tactics to help you demonstrate your greater value and contribution to the medical practice ... and even help you to negotiate your compensation more effectively.
Here’s just a sample of the help you get:
- 21 Simple, Easy Ways to Get Paid Faster and Increase Revenue
- OSHA: What to Do - and What NOT to DO - When a Patient is Exposed to a Needlestick
- How to Handle Disabled Patients: Easy Techniques to Provide Better Service to Your Patients
- Understanding the Difference between Assertion vs Aggression: the Key to Becoming a Successful Manager
- Proven Tricks to Handle Common But Difficult Office Political Situations
- Healthcare Reform: An Outline and Explanation of the 4 Types of Bundled Payments
- Case Study: How to Increase Revenue by Targeting Your Marketing at Patient Comfort
- Q&A: Do You Know What You Need to Know about e-Scripting?
- Is Your Office Network and Patient Information an Easy Target for Hackers?
- How and Where to Find Certified EHR Software
- How to Handle the “Excuser”, the “Down-Player”, the “Attention-Getter” and Other Common “Nightmare” Staffers
- How to Handle an Angry Patient Without Getting Sued for Malpractice
- How to Detect a Lie by One of Your Staffers
- Why “Looks Count” for Both the Doctors AND the Medical Office Manager
- Common Wage and Hour Pitfalls that Can Cost Your Practice a Lot of Time, Trouble and Money
- 2 Keys to Better Hiring: a Good Resume, and Good Body Language
- A New Pay Cut Is Coming: Medicare’s Value-Based Modifier Will Take Effect in 2015
- How to Say “Your Performance Is Unacceptable” … “You Don’t Deserve a Raise” … and “You’re Being Laid Off”
- Case Study: How One Manager Put a Fast End to Personal Internet Use in the Medical Office
- How to Investigate an Employment Law Complaint: the Key Items You Should Never Overlook
- How to Code Welcome Exams and Wellness Visits
- And MUCH MORE!
That’s just a sample of the help you get from Medical Office Manager, the leading professional resource designed to provide today’s medical office management professional with complete, practical “what-to-do” and “how-to-do -it” help to handle virtually every part of your job more efficiently and effectively.