DevOps, short for “development and operations,” is another in a string of best practices and methodologies adopted by telecom from the IT/Data Center community. DevOps, as it is applied to telecom, is a tool for Communication Service Providers (CSPs) to achieve the agility necessary to compete in the digital services future. DevOps can do so by enabling collaboration and automation among third-party developers and internal CSP operations and IT personnel, planning and engineering departments, and support teams and systems.
2. Agility Stalled at the Gate
3. Technology Solutions Fall Short of Openness
4. DevOps Goes Beyond Technology
5. CSPs Beg to Differentiate
6. Ciena's Blue Planet Enables Progammability with a DevOps Toolkit
7. The Last Word
8. About ODAM