Latin-America-MVNO-Directory 2016-2017 (aka LAMVNOD 2016). The LAMVNOD 2016 has been designed to help those who work directly or indirectly with MVNOs, and need a more sophisticated & disciplinary approach of doing business or networking with them.
The Directory offers following information:-
- Name of the Operator [Continent Wise]
- Group Information
- Commercial Business Information [network portfolio, subscriber growth, penetration, ownership/share patterns, etc.]
- Postal Address, Phone & Fax Nos.
- Online Presence (/URL)
- Key Decision Makers/ Management Contacts - Roles
- Key Decision Makers/ Management Contacts - Names
- Key Decision Makers/ Management Contacts - Email Addresses
MNOs have finally come to understand the benefits of working with MVNOs. Everywhere, leading operators are now contemplating options to set foothold in foreign unserved and/or under-served markets for new business avenues. This also holds true where financial, regulatory hurdles at times do not permit consolidations over conventional M&A practices. While MVNOs would continue growing in Europe and the US, there would be increasing opportunities in Asia Pacific, Latin America and other emerging markets.
The Directory, with its detailed and relevant information on MVNOs, would considerably reduce the research and decision-making time of key executives, and lead to developing potentially improved business partnerships between MNOs & MVNOs.
Besides the conventional PDF-only format we are also offering the excel format for easily sifting information as per individual requirements.
- ETB SA ESP
- Fullmovil Costa Rica
- Gtel Chile
- Maxcom Telecomunicaciones,
- Movil Exito Colombia
- Movil Falabella
- Netline Telecomunicaciones
- Porto Seguro Conecta
- S.A.B. de C.V.
- Telefonica del Sur S.A.
- TuYo Movil
- Tuenti Argentina
- UFF! Mobile S.A.S.
- VTR Globalcom SA
- Virgin Mobile Chile
- Virgin Mobile Colombia SAS
- Virgin Mobile Mexico