LIFE′S TOO SHORT. BE HAPPY.
Staying positive in the face of personal and professional setbacks can be tough, and those negative thoughts can soon drag down every part of your life. Don′t be plagued by negativity.
THINK POSITIVE. STAY POSITIVE. NO MATTER WHAT.
Learn how to live positively with the help of bestselling personal development author Gill Hasson. Let Gill rescue you from the negative voice beating you up and show you how to let go and focus your energy on taking concrete steps toward your goals. Positive Thinking walks you through:
- Identifying the triggers for negative thoughts and turning them into positive ones
- Accepting setbacks and making the most out of undesirable situations
- Muting the impact people′s negative attitudes have on you
- Using positive thinking to motivate positive action to get what you want
- Getting addicted to positive thoughts and growing your self–esteem and confidence
The single most important step you can take to reach your goals is to train your brain to think positively. Positive Thinking is your programme for learning the new language of positive thought and finding the strength in those beliefs to act and make things happen.
Part 1 Positive Thinking and Positive Action 9
1 You Are What You Think 11
2 Moving on from Negative Thinking 37
3 Taking Positive Action 55
Part 2 Developing and Maintaining Positive Thinking 75
4 Finding and Keeping Motivation 77
5 Creating a Positive Mindset 97
6 Building Your Self–Esteem and Confidence 119
Part 3 Positive Thinking for Difficult Situations 137
7 Dealing with Disappointments and Setbacks, Trauma and Tragedy 139
8 Managing a Fear of Failure, Perfectionism and Comparing Yourself with Others 169
Useful Websites 191
About the Author 193