The global Dairy and Soy Food market in 2015 was valued at US$617.9 billion and is expected grow marginally during 2015-2020. Growth in the global Dairy and Soy Food market is expected to come mainly from the developing countries in Asia-Pacific MEA and East European regions while countries in the developed regions like North America and Western Europe are expected to register marginal growth. Globally United States China and India are the top three markets for Dairy and Soy Food products while China India and Russia are expected to have the highest growth rate. Western Europe region is the largest market for Dairy and Soy Foods with Germany and France being the largest markets. Asia -Pacific region is the second largest regional market and is forecast to be the fastest growing region during 2015-2020 mainly driven by growth in China and India.
The global Dairy and Soy Food market is highly fragmented with the top 5 brands holding less than 6% market share. Economic and political volatility rising feed prices and a widening gap between demand and supply are the key challenges faced by the Dairy and Soy Food industry.
- The global Dairy and Soy Food market is expected to post a value CAGR of 4.6% and per capita value CAGR of 3.8% during 2015. It is set to grow due to rising population growth per capita consumption and urbanization.
- In East Europe region Russia is the largest market for Dairy and Soy products in value terms and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% during 2015-2020.
- Natural or organic Dairy and Soy Food products with cleaner labels are in demand in China.
- Product innovations to cater to the on-the-go snacking is the need of American consumers.
- Global Dairy and Soy Food market is highly fragmented with the top five brands holding less than 6% of the combined market share.
- Cheese - Kraft is one of the leading brands of Cheese in North America; Kraft also holds a significant 43% value share in Hong Kong and 25% share in Singapore.
- Compared to other regions private label brands have a strong presence in North America and Western Europe.
- Tub containers made using Rigid Plastics are the most commonly used containers in the Dairy and Soy Food market.
The Global report on the Dairy and Soy Food market provides insights on the key Dairy and Soy Food markets by each region change in food consumption patterns country analysis with key trends supported by examples high growth categories to target usage of packaging materials types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Regional Overview of Dairy and Soy Food market
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Butter and Spreadable Fats Cheese Cream Dairy-Based and Soy-Based Desserts Drinkable Yogurt Fromage Fraisand Quark Milk Soymilk and Soy Drinks and Yogurt with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- More extensive brand coverage: The report provides more extensive brand share coverage. Brand share data is also validated by inputs from industry experts.
- Distribution channel: The Distribution data included in the report covers 11 distribution channels including Hypermarkets and Supermarkets Health and Beauty Stores Department Stores Cash and Carries and Warehouse Clubs “Dollar Stores” and Variety Stores and General Merchandise Retailers.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics Flexible Packaging Rigid Metal and others; container data for: Can-Food Bag/Sachet Tray and others
- Country Analysis: Trend analysis for leading high potential countries
- Recommendations: Recommendations for manufacturers on key Dairy and Soy Food categories - Milk Cheese Yoghurt and Butter and Spreadable Fats on parameters including Formulation Positioning Packaging Occasion Consumer Targets and Key Segments.
Reasons To Buy:
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Dairy and Soy Food products consumption and how they influence consumer behaviour in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market with Case Examples/Success Stories
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years resulting in revenue expansion
- Current market scenario and future outlook
- Global Dairy & Soy Food market overview –what are the growth drivers, latest developments and future inhibitors
- Regional Dairy & Soy Food market overview –what are the growth drivers, latest developments and future inhibitors
- Key challenges in the global Dairy & Soy Food market
Changes in Dairy & Soy Food consumption patterns
- Shift in food consumption patterns in developing and emerging markets
- Shift in consumption of Dairy & Soy Food, Bakery & Cereals, Savory Snacks, Confectionery and Ice Cream, 2010 –2020 (global and regional analysis)
Identifying high potential countries
- Analysis of 50 countries on the basis of Market Assessment, Economic Development, Socio-demographic, Governance Indicators, and Technological infrastructure
- Trend analysis for leading high potential countries
Case Examples/Success Stories
- Overview of leading brands globally
- Overview of leading brands at a regional level with market share
Key Distribution Channels
- Market share of key distribution channels –global and regional level
Preferred Packaging Formats
- Analysis on usage of key packaging material, closure, outer, and type for all Dairy & Soy Food categories
- Recommendations for manufacturers on key Dairy & Soy Food categories –Milk, Cheese, Yoghurt, and Butter and Spreadable Fats on parameters including Formulation, Positioning, Packaging, Occasion, Consumer Targets, and Key Segments
- Groupe Danone S.A
- Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co. Ltd
- Want Want China Holdings Limited
- Clover S.A.