Animal husbandry industry of China developed behind the leading countries, however, it is growing dramatically fast during past decades. Chinese government invested in animal husbandry, as well as made the supporting policies. At present, animal husbandry industry is one of the leading industries in China.
National aggregate meat output was 86 million tonnes with 1% YoY drop. Thereinto 54 million tonnes of pork output, 7 million tonnes of beef, 18 million tonnes of poultry. Total egg output was 30 million tonnes and milk output was 37 million tonnes in 2015.
There are 14 listed companies in animal husbandry industry in China; the aggregate revenue that 14 listed companies have made was over RMB75 billion, and the total market capitalization has reached over RMB90 billion. Guangdong Wens Foodstuff Group Company is the one with the largest market capitalization, and it has made most revenue among 14 listed companies.
The Aim of this report
- To provide readers with comprehensive & in- depth understanding of China’s animal husbandry industry;
- To understand the development situation of the animal husbandry industry in China;
- Gain information on the major animal husbandry producers in China;
- Gain insight into the major animal husbandry producers about operation;
- To predict the future of China animal husbandry industry will be;
- To reveal opportunities in the China animal husbandry industry.
Benefits of the report
- Financial performance in 2015 and YoY changes, including revenue, operating profit, net profit, revenue and gross profit margin from animal husbandry business;
- Changes of revenue and net profit in the latest five years and the reasons;
- Adjustment to business structure in the recent 2- 3 years;
- Development strategy and development trends in the near future.
PDF- format report, with around 40- 50 pages.
Three working days needed.
Please note that this report takes 1-2 business days for delivery.
2 Ranking of main listed domestic animal husbandry enterprises in 2015
2.1 List of China’s listed animal husbandry enterprises
2.2 By revenue
2.3 By net profit
2.4 By total assets
2.5 By revenue and gross profit margin of animal husbandry business
2.6 By operating profit
2.7 By primary earnings per share
3 Analysis of listed animal husbandry enterprises
3.1 Luoniushan Co., Ltd
3.2 Shandong Minhe Animal Husbandry Co.,Ltd.
3.3 Sunner Development Inc.
3.4 Henan Huaying Agricultural Development Co., Ltd.
3.5 Shandong Yisheng Livestock & Poultry Breeding Co., Ltd.
3.6 Chuying Agro-Pastoral Group Co., Ltd
3.7 Hunan Dakang Pasture Farming Co., Ltd.
3.8 Muyuan Foods Co., Ltd
3.9 Shandong Xiantan Co., Ltd
3.10 Xinjiang Western Animal Husbandry Co., Ltd
3.11 Xinjiang Tianshan Animal Husbandry Bio-Engineering Co., Ltd
3.12 Guangdong Wens Foodstuff Group Co., Ltd
3.13 Fortune Ng Fung Food (Hebei) Co., Ltd
3.14 Hunan New Wellful Co., Ltd
- Fortune Ng Fung Food (Hebei) Co., Ltd
- Guangdong Wens Foodstuff Group Co., Ltd
- Henan Huaying Agricultural Development Co., Ltd.
- Hunan Dakang Pasture Farming Co., Ltd.
- Hunan New Wellful Co., Ltd
- Luoniushan Co., Ltd
- Muyuan Foods Co., Ltd
- Shandong Minhe Animal Husbandry Co.,Ltd.
- Shandong Xiantan Co., Ltd
- Shandong Yisheng Livestock & Poultry Breeding Co., Ltd.
- Sunner Development Inc.
- Xinjiang Tianshan Animal Husbandry Bio-Engineering Co., Ltd
- Xinjiang Western Animal Husbandry Co., Ltd