The leisure product industry is part of the fast moving consumer good, and is emerging in China. In recent years, the leisure products manufacturers developed tremendously, especially in Yangtze River Delta and Pearl River Delta. However, the leisure products market is underdeveloped because of the Chinese consuming concept.
The leisure products industry achieved sales volume at around RMB35 billion, which decreased at 4.92%.
Since people's life conditions are better than ever, they have more disposable personal income, and people's consuming awareness has changed as well, which led them to pursue a more of a healthy life style and high qualified entertainment.
The Aim of this report
- To provide readers with comprehensive & in-depth understanding of the China’s leisure products industry;
- To understand the development situation of the the leisure products industry in China;
- Gain information on the major leisure products producers in China;
- Gain insight into the major leisure products producers;
- To predict the future of China's leisure products industry will be;
- To reveal opportunities in the China's leisure products industry.
Benefits of the report
- Financial performance in 2015 and YoY changes, including revenue, operating profit, net profit, revenue and gross profit margin from leisure products business;
- Changes of revenue and net profit in the latest five years and the reasons;
- Adjustment to the business structure in the recent 2-3 years;
- Development strategy and development trends in the near future.
PDF- format report, with around 30- 50 pages.
Three working days needed.
Please note that this report takes 1-2 business days for delivery.
2 Ranking of main listed domestic leisure products enterprises in 2015
2.1 List of China’s listed leisure products enterprises
2.2 By revenue
2.3 By net profit
2.4 By total assets
2.5 By revenue and gross profit margin of leisure products business
2.6 By operating profit
2.7 By primary earnings per share
3 Analysis of listed leisure products enterprises
3.1 Shenzhen O-film Tech Co., Ltd.
3.2 Yotrio Group Co., Ltd.
3.3 Alpha Group
3.4 Guangzhou Pearl River Piano Group Co., Ltd.
3.5 HL Corp. (Shenzhen)
3.6 Rastar Group
3.7 Lida Optical and Electronic Co., Ltd.
3.8 Shanghai Yaoji Playing Card Co., Ltd.
3.9 Huawei Culture Co.,Ltd.
3.10 Phenix Optical Company Limited
3.11 Zhonglu Co., Ltd.
3.12 Shanghai Phoenix Enterprise (Group) Co., Ltd.
3.13 Goldlok Toys Holdings (Guangdong) Co., Ltd.
3.14 Hailun Piano Co., Ltd.
3.15 BanBao Co., Ltd.
3.16 Guangdong Qunxing Toys Joint-stock Co., Ltd.
3.17 Shenzhen China Bicycle Company (Holdings) Co., Ltd.
- BanBao Co., Ltd.
- Goldlok Toys Holdings (Guangdong) Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Qunxing Toys Joint-stock Co., Ltd.
- Guangzhou Pearl River Piano Group Co., Ltd.
- HL Corp. (Shenzhen)
- Hailun Piano Co., Ltd.
- Huawei Culture Co.,Ltd.
- Lida Optical and Electronic Co., Ltd.
- Phenix Optical Company Limited
- Rastar Group
- Shanghai Phoenix Enterprise (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Yaoji Playing Card Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen China Bicycle Company (Holdings) Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen O-film Tech Co., Ltd.
- Yotrio Group Co., Ltd.
- Zhonglu Co., Ltd.